Sunday, February 20, 2011

kia ora!

it's a Maori language. it means 'hi'.
wonder how to say..emm. just arrived or arrived a few days ago. huh!
officially arrived Kiwi land aka New Zealand on 17th of Feb, about 9pm (in Malaysia, it was at 4pm). ALHAMDULILLAH SYUKUR NIKMAT.

back to the airport:
trying hard not to let go my tears.huhuhu. but, unsuccessful when I hugged my mak. i do really love all, bapak, mak, abg-abg, adik, sis in law, uncle, aunt & last but not least my anak menakan aka nephews and niece.





now is summer. there is sun but it's quite cool as well as windy. i can feel the breeze. SUBHANALLAH. HE, ALLAH CREATES this. it was just nice.
people are walking, less cars on the road. wanna know why? no perspiration. so, no unwelcome smell. that's why people walk. we can't bear to walk in Malaysia because it's hot and sweating occur. not criticizing Malaysia okay. have our car ya! but ya. ultra violet is high here and not really used to sunblock. May Allah protect me n my skin.aminn. will try to find one.

reached on 17th as well as Afiqah Nordin's birthday.inspiring teman seperjuangan.

insyaAllah.
wallahua'lam.

No comments:

Post a Comment