Monday, September 24, 2012

get what you give

in the eyes of Allah
it's different
because HE is Ar-RAHMAH
Litte we give, more we get

dear u.h.i fillah
I know it's not easy
it even harder to me

not making you smile
if that is me,millions of apologise

fragile deep down here
maybe
kind of

no loose hope
in me
even me will shift the perspective
forgetting the past

many trials frustrated
not the end of me
it' s just being insan
sort of tired
but
not the end of me

as Kaab being ignored
after making mistake

I'll rational that as well if you ignore me

I did so not well
and one point did make mistake
when I know I am not helping but wandering away

wake up call a few days back
haunting me

one week leave!
not running
refresing, renewing and most important forgetting the past
I was drowning in my own poor memory

Allah tidak akan mengubah nasib sesuatu kaum melainkan dia yg mengubah nasibnya
ar-rad:11

things cant change but I can change
even form zero, just take your first step as you always

Ya Allah,
take all poor memories of mine
give me strength to take new step, new vision

dear u.h.i fillah

me
this time
a newborn sort of
but not to be pampered
to be educate

the shine of me
moga kuasa Allah permudahkan segalanya..
aminn.

astagfirullah astagfirullah astagfirullah




No comments:

Post a Comment